The Mopstar 60 industrial washing machine has been specifically designed to deal with mops, cotton and micro-fibre cloths, as well as pads.
Ideal for contract cleaners, as well as businesses with a high turnover of cleaning equipment, this efficient machine uses monitored program cycles to ensure that materials are washed and disinfected to the highest standard, every time.
To help live up to industry expectation, the Mopstar 60 offers a choice of thermal and chemo-thermal disinfection processes, giving you peace of mind knowing that your reusable mops and cleaning cloths will always conform to industry standards. What’s more, Miele’s patented honeycomb drum ensures your items are given a deep yet gentle wash, thanks to its clever design that allows for a thin film of water to form, protecting laundry and preventing fibre damage.
As well as ProfiLine controls, this efficient machine also integrates, as standard, additional programs for washing curtains, workwear, as well as a range of other materials.
Product Key Features
• Designed, tested, and built to last up to 10,000 wash cycles
• Special programs ensure effective disinfection and hygienic reprocessing of mop heads, cleaning pads
• Drum design and optimised drum rhythms help to saturate the laundry quickly, so program times are kept short and water consumption levels are kept low
• WRAS approved - category 5
- Dimensions H 850 x W 595 x D 725 mm
- Load capacity 6.5kg
- Weight 109kg
- Spin speed 1400 rpm
- G Factor 526